"Puppies who attend 2 puppy training classes prior to 12 weeks of age are 1.6 times less probable of having social issues as an adult dog". Rachel A Casey, Applied Animal Behavior Science, 152
For Puppies under 14 weeks their first week of class
Click this link to see your fee options
Begin any week, this class is on-going - Tuesdays @ 6:15pm
Owning a puppy can be such a joy but along with that joy is the shock of how much much this dynamic ball of energy can bring into our lives.
The Well-Mannered Puppy Einstein classes teach puppies:
• to not misbehave (jumping, playfully bite, have accidents)
• to have exceptional social skills
• and to follow commands both on and off leash
Puppies learn the emotional intelligence necessary to connect with you and the life long social skills necessary to make new friends and build self-confidence.
You will be amazed as you see your puppy learn new behaviors and blossom in our stimulating classroom environment all while having a ton of fun both on and off leash!
And the best part is all of this is taught using fun, positive reinforcement techniques so your puppy quickly learns:
• Other dogs, people and novel objects are safe and fun • Home alone, Independence and crate training
• House training, to not playfully bite or Jumping up • Confidence Games and to be calm
• Dog and human communication skills • Puppy obedience - sit, down, walking on leash, coming when called
• The emotional stability to recover from fear and to deal with stress and frustration in a socially acceptable manner.