"Puppies who attend 2 puppy training classes prior to 12 weeks of age are 1.6 times less probable of having social issues as an adult dog". Rachel A Casey, Applied Animal Behavior Science, 152
Oh yea! You have a puppy!
For Puppies under 14 weeks their first week of class
Click this link to see your fee options
Begin any week, this class is on-going - Tuesdays @ 6:15pm
Puppy Einstein class strives to teach puppies the emotional intelligence necessary to connect with you, other dogs and environmental stimuli in a deep, trusting and meaningful way.
Your puppy will develop the life long social skills necessary to make new friends and build self-confidence.
You will be amazed as you see your puppy learn new behaviors and blossom in our stimulating classroom environment all while having a ton of fun both on and off leash!
And the best part is all of this is taught using fun, positive reinforcement techniques so your puppy quickly learns:
• House training
• To not playfully bite or Jumping up
• Puppy level behaviors of sit, down, walking on leash, coming when called
• Other dogs, people and novel objects are safe and fun
• Confidence Games
• To be calm
• Home alone, Independence and crate training.
• Dog and human communication skills
• The emotional stability to recover from fear and to deal with stress and frustration in a socially acceptable manner.