The goal of our Puppy Einstein class is to
• reduce the probability of fear and aggression issues as your puppy matures through quality socialization
• reduce your frustration with wonderful proactive prevention strategies
• address puppy house training, playful biting, jumping on people and destruction issues
• begin teaching your puppy to follow commands
Owning a puppy is such a joy!
But along with that joy is the shock of all the work this dynamic ball of energy brings into our life.
For Puppies under 14 weeks their first week of class
Fee - $150.00 - 6 weeks of scheduled classes
Tuesdays @ 6:15pm -Begin any week
Training your pup to be a dog that is welcome everywhere starts now
You will be amazed as you see your puppy learn new behaviors and blossom in our stimulating classroom environment all while having a ton of fun both on and off leash!
Puppies learn the life long social skills necessary to make new friends and build self-confidence.
And the best part is all of this is taught using fun, positive reinforcement techniques so your puppy quickly learns:
• Other dogs, people and novel objects are safe and fun • Home alone, Independence and crate training
• House training, to not playfully bite or Jumping up • Confidence Games and to be calm
• Dog and human communication skills • Puppy obedience - sit, down, walking on leash, come
• The emotional stability to recover from fear and to deal with stress and frustration in a socially acceptable manner.
Did you know "Puppies who attend 2 puppy training classes prior to 12 weeks of age are 1.6 times less probable of having social issues as an adult dog"? Rachel A Casey, Applied Animal Behavior Science, 152
Watch our puppy training video!
If this class does not work well for your schedule, give us a call @ 541-603-6868. Lets see what other options are available.
“Debbie, it’s been 5 years since we attended classes with Moose. Thank you so much for everything you do to help socialize dogs. We don’t see any signs of his initial fears, he is so confident compared to when we started class. He goes everywhere with us. Because of your help, we feel comfortable that Moose is going to relax and not be fearful in public. He is socially competent, better than most humans. Ha! Thank you sooo, sooo much. We have a true companion, thanks to you.”
— LISA AND SPENCER MILLS - EUGENE OREGON