Private training is best if you
• Prefer 1 on 1 help or learn better in a private setting
• Want a custom designed program that is just right for you and your dog
• Have learning or physical disabilities
• Have a busy or difficult Schedule or can't attend group classes
As one of Oregons first Certified Professional Dog trainers and over 30 years experience successfully helping dog parents train their dog plus purposefully adopting difficult dogs and rehabilitating them our expertise in training is unbeatable. We understand how stressful and frustrating training problems can be and we know how to work through those problems effectively. These customized training plans take into consideration the specific and unique needs of the whole family and dog.
Part 1 - A free 10 minute phone consultation
Part 2 - Your first appointment so I can
• getting to know your dog and your goals
• plan how many appointments your will need to meet your goals
• help you establish a daily schedule for a calm and happy dog
• establish management strategies
• get started with some training
Part 3 - A series of appointments to train your dog
This way you are getting a completely customized training program.
1st Appointment - $90.00
Additional training - customized base on number of goals necessary to meet your goals.
Travel Charge -$24.00 per 1-15 minutes of travel (if training takes place at your house)
If you prefer your appointment take place at your house, call 541-603-6868 to schedule.
Please Note - Dogs that get upset, are fearful, aggressive or anxious do not qualify for this program. Instead please see our Changing Emotions Program
Through private training we can help you with
Sit, Down & Stay
Nice leash walking
Go to Bed
Get it – retrieving
Off – get off furniture, counters etc.
jumping on people
destruction issues that don’t involve separation anxiety
Please note – dogs that get upset, are fearful, aggressive or anxious do not qualify for this program. Instead please see our Changing Emotions Program
“It’s amazing I can take Monti anywhere and he is such a well mannered boy! Here he is sitting with me at Jamba Juice enjoying the sights. I can’t help but give you credit for teaching me how to read and respect my dog. Thank you!”
— SUSAN KUNKLE - EUGENE OREGON