Ok, Our Family Dog series has 4 levels of positive dog training!
The Goal of our Family Dog Series - To train your dog to:
• be so well-mannered you can take it anywhere
• A safe, trustworthy sociable dog, that is calm enough to not call attention to its self
• A dog so well behaved it is a welcome visitor and pleasurable on outings.
• A dog that can walk nicely on leash
• A dog you can trust trust to come when called and follow a variety of commands.
All of this is accomplished using dynamically, fun, positive reinforcement techniques.
Click here to see our fees and what discounts you can get
dogs of all ages and skill level
good health, free of contagious disease
up to date on vaccines
Dog that will not bark continuously
Dogs that do not get upset with other dogs or people
Convenient, Temperature Controlled Location - 2164 W. 6th Ave. Eugene Oregon Map
CareFree Confident Walks – Start with this class if you want to
• take carefree, confident walks
• have your dog sit, lay down & stay • gain control when your dog is wild
• get avid attention from your dog • improve responsiveness to commands
No Previous Training necessary
Begin Saturday Jan. 13 @ 12:30pm or
Begin Wednesday Jan. 31 @ 6:15pm
Great Family Dog Foundations - This series of classes covers:
• Overly Exuberant Greetings • take carefree, confident walks
• Jumping • trust your dog to come off leash
• Playful biting • sit, lay down & stay
• Spinning and frenzied of activity • getting avid attention
• Drop • Chewing and Steeling stuff
• House training
Begin Tuesday Jan. 30 @ 7:30pm - No Previous Training necessary
Great Family Dog Distraction Class
This is an ongoing advanced class that covers:
• distractions • real life training scenarios
• prepares dogs for the Canine Good Citizenship test
All this results in the amazing degree of compliance they are known for.
Pre-requisite - Great Family Skill Builders
Thursdays @ 6:15pm - Start any week
Saturdays @ 10:00am - Start any week
When your dog is working on distractions if may qualify for our Dog Sports & Agility training.
You don't have to be a dog whisperer to train your dog. Our fun, positive training methods are games that get fantastic results.
Still not sure which class to take?
If you are not sure which class to take, give us a call @ 541-603-6868. We take pride in helping owners choose the right class for meeting their goals.
You’re Welcome to visit a class before you enroll
At The Well-Mannered Dog, we understand blindly enrolling in a class, trusting that the class will be a good match for you is asking a lot and we do not expect that of you. Feel free to visit an existing class in session (without your dog) to check for compatibility, effectiveness and to be sure you will be getting value for your hard earned money. See for your self that we only do positive dog training.