Registration is easy-peasey
STEP 1 – QUALIFICATIONS FOR CLASS – DO YOU AND YOUR DOG QUALIFY?
• Your dog is in good health and free of contagious diseases
• Vaccines are up to date according to your veterinarian
• For puppy class, you dog meets the age requirements
• You can control your dog’s barking
• Your dog will not behave in an unfriendly fashion towards people or other dogs
• The person training the dog can safely handle it.
• You can hear even if the instructor is 50 feet away
• You’re able to walk down a flight of stairs
• Class prerequisites must have been taken at The Well-Mannered Dog or instructor approval is required.
• If you have a female dog in heat, you may bring her to class she wears doggie panties.
• You accept our agreements and policies
If you or your dog do not qualify for class give me a call at 541-603-6868 – I can still help you with private training.
STEP 2 – ESTABLISH YOUR ACCOUNT, PAY AND SIGN UP FOR CLASS
Once you click the button below the new page that comes up will allow you to select the option your wish to enroll in. Review fee options here. In the upper left corner click
$ Saving Packages - if you want to save money on group classes
Otherwise continue with the page your are If you want to pay the normal non-discounted rate for group classes
Then click the Sign up button for the option you want to register for
The system will walk you through the steps of
• filling out your application
• picking your class
• taking your payment ( a pay-pal account is not necessary)
• signing the liability waiver
Please note - you must pay for class in order to for the account to exist. Once you pay for class, your spot in class will be reserved.
STEP 3 - Check your e-mail for information to prepare you for class.
Once completed, you will receive an e-mail verifying your enrollment (within 24 hours) and information to prepare you for class (what to bring, a map to my training building, some basic but important training information you need to understand).