Registration is an easy-peasey 2 step process.
REQUIREMENTS TO SIGN UP FOR TRAINING
• Your dog is in good health and free of contagious diseases
• Vaccines are up to date according to your veterinarian
• The person training the dog can safely handle it.
• You can hear even if the instructor is 50 feet away
• You’re able to walk down a flight of stairs
• If you have a female dog in heat, you may bring her to class she wears doggie panties.
• You accept our agreements and policies
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE IN GROUP CLASSES
• For puppy class, you dog meets the age requirements
• You can control your dog’s barking
• Your dog will not behave in an unfriendly fashion towards people or other dogs
• Class prerequisites must have been taken at The Well-Mannered Dog or instructor approval is required.
To avoid confusion - Only Fill out your application when you are ready to pay for class - applications and payments need to stay together.
STEP 2 – Pay For your training
Your application won't be saved or go through if you don't pay for class
Fee Options For Group Classes
Puppy Class - $150.00 - 6 weeks
Level 1 Great Family Dog Foundations Class - $150.00 - 6 weeks
Level 2 Great Family Dog Foundations Class - $161.00 - 7 weeks
Level 3 Great Family Dog Foundations Class - $168.00 - 8 weeks
Fun Dog Sports - $168.00 - 8 weeks
After Paying For Class
You will receive an e-mail within 24 hours either to verify your group class enrollment and prepare you for class or with a request for additional forms if you are doing private training.