Even sweet dogs can get a bit emotional. I can help you with that.
This training is for:
• Bashful Bowsers
• Reactive Rovers
• Grumpy but Great Dogs
• Dogs that become overly aroused or excited around dogs or people
• Dogs that get stressed out with new environments or sounds
The degree of emotional reaction does not matter. The process for changing their emotions is the same whether they have just a little bit of a problem or they are deeply upset.
I know this problem is stressful and frustrating. But I can help!
The Changing Dog Emotions Program
This levels program provides in-depth training to improve your dog's social skills using fun positive techniques.
During Level 1 you will:
• see an improvement in your dog's walking skills right off the bat
• notice your dog's overall stress level decline
• learn to identify and prevent situations that cause problems
• receive a complete and thorough evaluation of your dog
• Establish the training games that will be use to relax your dog and form new associations with scary monsters.
Level 1 includes 3 group classes (2 without dogs to get you ready - 1 class with dogs to evaluate them).
Level 1 - $156 - Saturday Dec 8, 15 & Jan. 5 @ 9:00am -
Enroll early - we limited the size of class
Level 2 - this is where we begin using the powerful level 1 training to build new emotional associations.
Based on the evaluation, Dogs are divided into:
Bashful Bowsers (a group class)
Reactive Rovers, Grumpy but Great (a group class)
No classes on Nov. 24, Dec. 22 or 29
Bashful Bowsers - Saturdays @ 10:30am
Reactive Rovers & Grumpy But Great - Saturdays @ 12:00pm
Private Training - See what appointment times are available
Level 2 group classes $275 per 6 consecutively scheduled classes
Level 2 private training $450 per 6 consecutively scheduled classes