Even sweet dogs can get a bit emotional at times. I can help you with that.
Lions & Tigers & Bears, Oh My - A get started class
The Changing Dog Emotion Program - a full training program to change your dog's emotions
These classes are for dogs that:
• get upset when they are introduced to new people
• get upset when they meet or see other dog
• are Tarzan dogs (have crude social skills) around other dogs
• get overly aroused or excited around dogs or people
• get upset when they go to new places
• get upset when they hear loud noise
I know this problem is stressful and frustrating. But I can help!
Lions & Tigers & Bears, Oh My!
Are you worried about how your dog reacts to other dogs or people?
Lions & Tigers & Bears, Oh my class is the class that will get you started on the process to change your dog's emotions. It covers:
• preventing this problem from getting worse
• a simple game you can begin playing today to help your dog
• how to know if your dog is in over its head or if you have a problem
• how this problem developed
• warning signs that your dog is struggling emotionally
• your training options to help change your dog's emotions.
This class is for people only - no dogs will attend
The cost is only $25
1 session - 1 hour long
The Changing Dog Emotions Program
This program provides in-depth training to improve your dog's social skills using fun positive techniques.
During this training program you will:
• see an improvement in your dog's walking skills right off the bat.
• notice your dog's overall stress level decline
• learn to identify and prevent situations that cause problems
• Play training games that relax your dog so it forms positive, happy, relaxed feelings with the things that upset it.
• 6 group classes (45 min - 1 hour each) + some training supplies
• The first 2 classes are held without dogs present but you will be up, doing and developing your skills (the most important part).
Next class starts - July 21 @ 11:30am