Ok, so it sounds like your dog gets a bit emotional at times. I can help you with that.
This class is for dogs that:
• get upset when they are introduced to new people
• get upset when they meet or see other dog
• are Tarzan dogs (have crude social skills) around other dogs
• get overly aroused around dogs or people
• get upset when they go to new places
• get upset when they hear loud noise
And some dog just get overly excitable in those situations
I know this problem is stressful and frustrating. But I can help!
The good news is your dog’s emotions can change and as it changes both you and your dog will
- gain social freedom at home and in public
- have less stress
- are happier and more relaxed
- have an improved quality of life
Changing Dog Emotions Training is for dogs that get upset
Our training advocates techniques that do not cause pain or fear
How it works
Changing Emotions Level 1 - You have 2 private appointments to get you started and to evaluate your dog
Changing Emotions Level 2 - Group training to work on changing your dogs emotions
Changing Emotions Level 1
Training is a step by step process. You start with 2 private consultation so we can successfully teach you some basic skills.
These private appointments include
• A thorough evaluation of your dog’s behavior
• We begin teaching your dog to walk beside you
• Identifying and preventing situations that cause problems
• Stress reduction strategies (for you and your dog)
• You learn games and play techniques to relax your dog so it forms positive, happy, relaxed feelings with the things that upset it
• Together, we decide if group or private training is better for level 2.
Appointments takes place at The Well-Mannered Dog unless you make special arrangements for a different location.
Days and Times of private training
See link Below
Fees - Level 1
$180.00 for 2 private appointments
Travel Charge - $17.50 per 1-15 minutes of travel (if training takes place at your house)
Changing Emotions Level 2
Through these group classes you will learn how to help your dog make new, positive happy associations with its scary monsters. The first week of group classes is held without dogs present. Private training is also an option for level 2. This level includes
• new environments
• the sound of the scary monster
• how to be relaxed and happy in the presence of the scary monster
Fees for level 2
$225 - 6 group classes or
$300 - 4 private classes
All training is extremely controlled to ensure your dog can relax.
Date and Time of Changing Emotions 2
Saturdays June 14 - July 28 @ 12:30pm - (no class June 23)
When you are ready to schedule your first private appointment
Step 2 – Pay for your training
Click this link to pay for your training
Step 3 - Go to this page Fill out your information and your dogs information
This form will take your contact information and information about your dog.
Step 4 - More Forms
fill out this formso I know what other forms I need you to filled out, and can plan your training.
Step 5 - After you have filled out the all the forms I will e-mail you information to prepare you for your first appointment.