Even sweet dogs can get a bit emotional. I can help you with that.
This training is for:
• Bashful Bowsers
• Reactive Rovers
• Grumpy but Great Dogs
• Dogs that become overly aroused or excited around dogs or people
• Dogs that get stressed out with new environments or sounds
The degree of emotional reaction does not matter. The process for changing their emotions is the same whether they have just a little bit of a problem or they are deeply upset.
I know this problem is stressful and frustrating. But I can help!
The Good News is your dog’s emotions can change & as it changes both you and your dog will:
• Gain social freedom at home and in public
• Have less stress
• Be happier and more relaxed
• Have an improved quality of life
The Changing Dog Emotions Program
This levels program provides in-depth training to improve your dog's social skills using fun positive techniques.
During Level 1 you will:
• start training better leash walking skills
• notice your dog's overall stress level decline
• learn to identify & prevent situations that cause problems
• Establish training games that will be used in level 2.
Your dog will be evaluated to determine the best course of action for your level 2 training. Part of this evaluation is forms you fill out, the other part is during the 3rd week of class.
Level 1 includes 3 group classes (2 without dogs to get you ready - 1 class with dogs to evaluate them).
Level 1 - $156
Saturday Nov. 2, 9, 16 @ 9:00am
Level 2, 3, 4 - Prerequisite - completion of the previous level
Level 2, 3 & 4 is where we build new emotional associations.
Based on the evaluation, Dogs are divided into small, controlled group classes or private training. Dogs works at a level that is appropriate for them & graduate to the next level when ready.
Level 2 - New Beginning of new Emotions - Saturdays @ 10:30am.
Your dog will spend 3 - 6 weeks at this level
Level 3 & 4 - Taking New Emotions on the Road - Saturdays 12:00pm
Private Training - Call 541-603-6868 for appointment availability.
Level 2,3,4 group classes $275 per 6 consecutively scheduled classes.
Level 2 private training $540 per 6 consecutively scheduled classes